Publishers who have a translated collection of poetry forthcoming in October, November, or December 2018 can apply to be a “Poetry Book Society Recommended Translation”:
The Poetry Book Society is accepting submissions from publishers from now through June 1, 2018.
According to the submission guidelines online:
- The Recommended Translation category is for new translations into English.
- One or more translators are eligible.
- Selections and collections are equally eligible.
- There is no limit on the publication price of books awarded the Recommended Translation.
- The PBS purchases copies at an agreed minimum discount of 55% (sale or return)
- The same discount applies to reorders.
- The publisher agrees to print Poetry Book Society Recommended Translation on the outside cover of all editions.
- All books entered for this category will also be automatically included in the Bulletin Listings and considered for review.
More details available on their website.